Thursday, March 3, 2011

"Mommy! I don't want you to take my picture!"

So he turns his back to me. I say: "Dylan!"



"What Mommy?"
It was probably one of those "you had to be there" moments, but it was still cute. He gets tired of me snapping pictures.
Well Ethan was kind enough to share his cold with me. Its all up in my head. I feel so foggy and stopped up. Ick. I hope it doesn't last long. I didn't sleep well last night, but I was so tired. We all ended up going to the dinner I mentioned the other day. You will never guess what they had for dinner. Pulled pork...mac n cheese, and 2 other sides. But really? Pork and macaroni again? Yeah I wasn't all that thrilled. By the way, my mac n cheese was better!
Tonight's dinner is supposed to be steak with whiskey cream sauce. Well, for Ryan and I. Kiddos will skip the sauce. Hopefully this time I can manage to take pictures of it. I would rather not have to deal with making dinner, because I feel so icky, but life goes on! Why don't mommies get sick days? Some one should look into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...