Thursday, April 7, 2011

Slump

I kind of feel like I have been in a blog slump. I just haven't felt like saying much. I also feel like I don't have much to say.
Ethan woke up this morning before the sun came up. Doesn't he know that it is against the rules? He was born a rule breaker. He was also born grumpy. So yeah, he's been up for a while now, and has been grumpy about it too.
I'm dreading the rest of the month. At some point Ryan is going to get busy with the spring work on top of everything that he is already doing. My only hope is that when they start, it stays dry and they can work straight through and just get it done. Get the ground plowed, and planted, and be done with it until wheat harvest. The long days of him being out are hard, but we get through it. It would be nice if he could take Dylan with him more this year. He was close to getting Dylan to drive the tractor last year. He taught him which buttons to push and how to turn. Ryan took a video of it one day, and I was surprised how well Dylan did. But Dylan is kind of obsessed with tractors. And trains. And trucks.
Remember last week that I mentioned my goal was to get the dining room straightened back up? A week later, and I am almost done. I still need to get a good cleaning on the floors. I will probably mop it a couple of times. It's been a while since it's had a good cleaning. Yes it has taken me a whole week to get one room clean. Kids. They have a tendency to un-do what I am finally able to do. That and Ethan's constant need for...well...everything it takes a while to get some things done around here. Am I the only one that seems to have THAT much trouble doing ONE thing? Is there anyone else out there?
Dinners have been so boring! Last night I cheated and did the Wanchia Ferry box stuff again. Click HERE if you want to read about that. The night before was home made pizza again. Click HERE for that post. Tonight is supposed to be meatloaf. I need new dinner ideas. Quick and easy dinner ideas. Things that don't take fancy and expensive ingredients. Grocery bills are high enough.
Anyone else using blogger having any trouble with thier posts posting right? I will type everything in nice paragraphs, and when I post it, its all one paragraph. I have to go back and edit it over and over before it finally listens to me and does what I tell it to do. I'm not very tech savvy, so if anyone knows why this keeps happening, will you help me? I'm getting irritated with it all.

4 comments:

  1. it takes me lots of time to accomplish one cleaning task too unless i am home alone, which never ever happens. we're also boring over here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't HAVE to post everyday. The only reason I do is I find things I need to get out everyday. If I can't think of something I don't force it. And I don't know why blogger is doing that. How odd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course! I normally look forward to posting though. Its enjoyable most of the time. I've been so tired lately. Maybe that's why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger does that to me every once in a blue moon but not every time. No idea why?? And I feel the same way...not too much to say lately. Oh well. :) I totally agree with Amy on the subject. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...