Friday, April 22, 2011

Busy Weekend

I just wish that we could have a rain free weekend. Flood warnings are out again. They are calling for 3-4 inches of rain. That's freaking nuts! Overall though it should be a nice weekend. It will be a weekend of lots of pictures! Don't worry I won't bombard you with them all. So tomorrow we are supposed to go to Ryan's Mom and Dad's for a lunch and then the kids, all 2 of them I think will dye eggs. I'm glad that Ryan's Mom does it, otherwise Dylan probably wouldn't get to do it. Maybe when both boys get older, I may give it a shot, but otherwise right now I don't think it would be worth it. Again, I am thankful she does it. At least that way he isn't missing out on anything. Sunday we are making a long drive across the state to go to a Great Aunt's. I am just hoping that Ethan survives the day. He has been rather cranky these last couple of days. The timing on Sunday will cause him to have a very late afternoon nap. As long as the drive doesn't make him crabby, I hope we will be ok. For tomorrow I am making deviled eggs and those lovely Heavenly Yeast Rolls. Yum Yum.

Last night I went to bed with a strong headache. I managed to sleep, and hoped that would be enough to get rid of it, but nope. Woke up with the same headache. NOTHING is working. I have tried quite a bit of different things to get rid of it, but it just will not go away. It is totally sinus pressure, because I can feel it behind my eyes and in my face. I looks like it will be something that just decides to go away on its own. I wanted to lay down and take a nap so bad this afternoon, but I can't fall asleep because of this headache.

Well, I've got to get some eggs boiled so that I can start the deviled eggs. Have a nice Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a fabulous weekend and a wonderful Easter. :)

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...