Saturday, April 16, 2011

A look back

My favorite part of the day is by far when it's time to put the boys to bed. Ryan usually puts Dylan to bed, and I put Ethan to bed. When I do put Dylan to bed, its nice to tuck him in and say the good nights and I love yous. It's by far the most peaceful part of the day (when everyone is awake still). I rock Ethan for a few moments before I lay him down. It's just a little piece of time when I get to cuddle with him. Every other moment in the day he is moving, fidgeting, and just not in the mood to be still. So for those few minutes, I get to cuddle him. I cherish it. Both boys are growing so fast and becoming fairly independent. While I love seeing them grow and do more things on their own, I still get a bit sad that they are not babies anymore. The baby stage is gone. I am excited for what's next though. So while I am feeling nostalgic, I am doing a look back. If you have been reading for a while, then you have seen these before I'm sure.
First, Dylan
April 2007:


April 2008:



April 2009:



April 2010:



April 2011:



Now Ethan

April 2010:



April 2011:


2 comments:

  1. Awww... Precious pictures. I love looking at old ones. :)

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...