Thursday, April 28, 2011

I think I need more coffee

Still tired.

We went out to eat for Ryan's birthday last night. We weren't sure if we were going to go because we didn't know what we were in for with the weather. We ended up going, and it just rained. We ate, ran an errand and came home. On the way home they issued a tornado watch until 3 am. Great here we go again. When we got home, I laid everything out in case we had to run for the basement later. Luckily around 1 am or so they cancelled the tornado watch. It got really really windy for a while, but didn't do much else. I am so glad nothing came of the watch. It was nice to get out and go to dinner as well. The boys did well. Ethan ate like a pig, which made me very happy. Depending on where we go Ethan and I can usually share a meal. This time we got him his own and he ate near all of it. He can be a big ol pig at times. By the time we were headed home, it was after 7 and he was getting tired. He kept rubbing his eyes and would whine a bit, but he was good.

The sun is out today finally. Supposedly we are done with the rain until Sunday and Monday. We'll see. I really hope things start to dry up at this point. It looks so nice outside right now, but it is a bit chilly. Yesterday we were close to 70 degrees by this time. Now we are only in the mid 40s. Seems like the weather can't decide what it wants to do.

Yesterday I picked up the living room 3 times before I was finally able to vacuum it. Some days it seems like I can't get anything done. It almost feels like there's no point in trying to clean when 5 minutes later you have to go back and re-do it. I had my dining room all nice and clutter free a week ago. Now, it looks like a closet has exploded on my dining table. I don't know why I can't seem to keep any room nice. Even one that we don't regularly use! I think that I have 2 good excused though as to why things always get cluttered and tossed around. 2 little, hyper, brotherly excuses. My kitchen is another room. Granted we are in there a lot. But in that room I just can't seem to get ahead. Always dishes to be done, things to be put away, meals to be cooked, counters to be cleaned, and trash to be taken out. I think the kitchen frustrates me the most. It seems like there is stuff everywhere, all of the time. Surely I am not the only one who cant seem to keep up with the little ones and their messes. The ones who can manage it and keep their home spotless, how do you do it? You know if I had a weekly maid service come in, they would quit or demand more money! Haha! They'd complain its just too much work. And I would understand.

Yeah, I need more coffee.

1 comment:

  1. remember: there is never too much coffee!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...