Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wrong Side of the Bed

Today is one of those days. Normal things that irritate me on a daily basis, that I can normally move on from and not dwell on are totally pissing me off today. I am stewing in my thoughts. Stewing in my annoyances. So steer clear. Just steer clear of me today. I wish the kids got that message. All I wanted to do this morning is stay in bed. I was tired. I am tired. I am frustrated. At everything. Even the wind.
I had a bunch of stuff that I wanted to accomplish today. But I didn't. I can't focus on anything. Including this blog post. I set out with intentions of it being a decent sized post. But now I can't seem to finish it. I hate days like this. Days when I feel so awful. Days when I am irritated by everything. No, I'm sorry. Irritated is the wrong word. Let's try that sentence again: Days when I get totally pissed off by everything. Yep, that's better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...