Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Friday!

I am not doing a photo link up this week. No inspiration what so ever for photo taking. So yeah...sorry. Dylan is spending the weekend with my grandparents. Sunday is our 7th wedding anniversary! We are hoping to go out on Saturday evening to dinner. Other than that, not much else going on this weekend. Dylan had a good first week of school. He enjoys going and as far as I know, he hasn't caused any problems! So yay! I look forward to hearing what they did each day. And he is getting better about filling me in on his morning. Its fun.
Sorry for the short post today, but I just don't have anything else to say! Have a good weekend

1 comment:

  1. Happy 7 year Anniversary! I hope you all enjoy your night out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...