Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cloudy again!

It is yet again another cloudy, rainy day. The lack of sunshine really gets to you after a while. Today was my first day co-oping at Dylan's school. It went well. I was a little nervous. There was another mom who was there also. I don't think that happens all of the time. It was just a coincidence. I dropped Ethan off with Ryan's mom. I guess he was a major turd the whole time. He cried as soon as I turned to walk away. And apparently didn't stop for quite some time. I don't know why he does that. There was no reason for him to act that way. So anyway, the morning went ok. It was nice to see how the kids are while they are there. I didn't do much, just some odds and ends stuff. Some of those kids are so sweet and adorable. Anyway, I just wanted to post a short update. I am kind of tired and blah right now. Its the weather. It must be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...