Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Random Picture Post

I still haven't gotten around to typing up that recipe for the rolls I mentioned the other day. I haven't forgotten, I just haven't had the time to type out a recipe and all of its instructions. Sorry. So anyway, here are a few things I wanted to share.
The other eve...maybe a week ago the sky was so gorgeous, but only for a short time. It was just after 8 I think. It didn't last long, but the colors were amazing. I did NOT edit this photo in any way except to re size it so I could post it here. That is all.




Yesterday I watched a cicada buzz around and land. I was able to get close enough to snap a few pictures of it. Nothing spectacular (I wasn't going to get any closer...ick) but still...


Hopefully I can get that recipe up tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful sky. And I have no idea what a cicada is, and I think I may be grateful for that. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...