Friday, September 23, 2011

Freezing Friday

Ok so its not technically 'freezing' out. But I am so cold! Its breezy, cloudy, rainy and cool. The kind of day that makes you want to sit under a blanket and read. Or nap.
Yesterday's play date went fine. Dylan was a bit hyper. Which was annoying and lead to him getting into trouble here and there. Ethan was shockingly good. We left after lunch and it was hard keeping him awake on the ride home. He slept for a long time once we got home. It was nice. Yesterday I got a couple of emails. One telling me that I won a giveaway on another blog for a print of a lovely photo that someone has taken. It should be here late next week and I can't wait to get it and get it framed. Its a very lovely photo. I will share it once I get it. The other email told me that I won an apron! Yes an apron, haha! All I had to do for that was respond early enough with my address. I have never owned an apron in my life! But yay for me being lucky yesterday!
Today has been filled with laundry. I don't know how I manage to get so far behind on laundry at times. In between laundry loads, I dropped off those stuffed animals that I told you all about in a past post.If you haven't read it, please read the post. It talks about a great organization. Dylan still has quite a few stuffed animals. Don't get me wrong, I didn't get rid of them all. There are about 5 or 6 that he keeps on his bed all of the time. I didn't touch those. But ones that had been sitting there for years, I did get rid of. Most of them he had gotten before he turned a year old. He was fine with it, and understood why I was giving them away. He knows that they will go to little boys and girls who don't have any and need a hug. We came home and back to the laundry. I am also working on a loaf of bread. This (if it turns out) will be the first loaf of bread that I have made without using my bread machine. I still love that bread machine, but I want to see if I can do it without. I have a feeling that the bread machine isn't going to last much longer. It acts funny at times. I will keep using it until it bites the dust though. I like the extra help if offers, haha! If it turns out, I'm sure that I will post a picture of it.
I don't think we are doing anything this weekend. Oh well. Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Glad the playdate went well. And yay for winning stuff! I've won some great stuff from blogs too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...