Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bewitched

Do any of you remember the old television show Bewitched? I watched re-run episodes. Of that show and Gilligan's Island. They even did a movie years ago with Will Ferrell and Nicole Kidman. Wasn't her ability to just wiggle her nose and make things happen awesome? I wish I had that ability. Or power I guess you could say. But I can't wiggle my nose like that. And I don't have witch-like powers. If I did, my house would be clean. Now! I'd wiggle for dinner each night. I would wiggle to find my ring too. Since I haven't found it yet. I would wiggle to make all of my groceries just appear in my cart each week. I could use some help getting some things fixed around this house too. Don't you wish you had Samantha's power to wiggle and make things happen? What would you wiggle for?

I had so many things that I wanted to get done today. Not much of it happened. I can't focus to get a good enough start and stay with it. I was easily distracted. With pointless stuff. I still haven't decided what we are going to get Dylan for his birthday. It bothers me that I can't come up with anything. I am stumped on what to get a 5 year old. Christmas will probably be the same. We don't usually get him much, just 1 or 2 things, but I can't even come up with one! I at least picked a date for his party. Other than that, nothing else has been figured out. Shopping for your kid shouldn't be this hard should it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...