Monday, September 26, 2011

It's My Blog and I'll Whine If I Want To

The weekend was boring and crappy. How's that for a lead off sentence? But yeah it's true. Ryan worked 90% of the weekend. I somehow managed to lose the ring that Ryan gave me before Ethan was born. The emerald ring he gave me. It meant a lot to me and all of the sudden it is gone. Just gone. That ring has NEVER fallen off of my finger. But Saturday that's what it did. Based on the last place I remember it, it HAS to be in this house. I have looked everywhere. It didn't go down the drain. It wont fit. I have turned the couch upside down many times and nothing. I don't get it. I don't understand how it just falls off.
Today started off very wet. It was raining and raining hard. In and out of the car so many times. Wet hair, wet clothes. Not fun. Grocery shopping ticked me off as usual. Unstocked shelves. Carts with no child strap, employees that don't want to work. And food that isn't quality. Gotta love grocery shopping! I get to go to my photography class tonight. I am glad. I need time out with out the boys. I need time for myself.
This week needs to be better too. Better weather, better attitude on my part.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your Monday is so crappy! :( I had one of those last week. I hope you enjoy your photography class tonight and why not even treat yourself to some ice cream without someone else wanting a bite of it! :) That's what I like to do when I've had a rough day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea! And it never crossed my mind, lol! Where has my mind been?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...