Sunday, September 11, 2011

10 Years

We all know what today is. There are still so many things that I learn about from that day. There are so many stories out there to be told. Everything that happened on that day still amazes me. It still seems unreal.
I remember where I was and what I was doing. I actually watched it happened. The television coverage had already started and I saw the second plane hit. It was just unreal. I can't imagine what all of those people went through. What their families went through. Where were you? Do you remember? Please read this post about a book called Unmeasured Strength, written by a survivor of that awful day.
There are a lot of tribute ceremonies happening around the country today. Its wonderful that people still come together to show support.
I'd like to hear where you were and what you were doing when it happened. If you have a moment, will you share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...