Thursday, August 25, 2011

Vacation: Dylan

*We are almost done with the vacation posts. Tomorrow will probably be it. I have been posting my pictures unedited. I hate that, but haven't had time to mess with them really. *


Dylan got to go to a few places with out Ethan in tow. One day we took him to a pier to walk around and look, one day he got to go Putt Putt and see some airplanes. We hoped to see more people fishing on the pier that day, but there weren't many. But it was also nice that the pier wasn't crowded too. There is just so many things to do down there. We could have had an activity for each day. It's fantastic. And I have to say that I am so glad that the hurricane will miss them and stay out in the ocean for the most part. Here are pictures:





















I am going to try to wrap it all up tomorrow and try to get in my usual Friday link up as well. I just have to manage to get a photo edited for that one! Stop back by tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...