Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lazy Day

Nothing. Nothing at all. That's a good way to describe my day today. Ethan woke a little later than his normal. I thought that was odd. When he did wake, and I went in to get him, I smelled that he had poo'd. Again, I thought it was odd. His system is fairly regular. Normally right before or after breakfast, but never when he is in his crib. Occasionally in the afternoons after his nap. So this was different. The kid had filled his diaper and it was leaking out. I took his diaper off and his his little butt was so red. He has poo'd quite a few times today and each time it instantly makes his butt red. So I have been loading him up on the rash cream. He must have some sort of stomach bug. He didn't eat dinner yesterday which was a bit odd, but it does happen like that sometimes. He ate breakfast this morning just fine. So I'm not sure whats going on with the poor little thing. He was fussy before lunch today so I held him and he fell asleep on me. He also went down for his nap early. I know he isn't feeling well. Unfortunately there isn't anything I can do for him. It just has to run its course. We will see how he does when he wakes up after his nap.
Ryan has Dylan with him. Ryan had a meeting this morning and then came back for Dylan. They are up at Ryan's dad's doing a few things. Its so nice to have sometime to myself, but more so I am glad that I don't have to worry about Dylan waking Ethan up. Ethan needs his sleep right now.
So like I said, I have done nothing today. I don't care. I know I should take advantage of my half empty house, but I just can't. But hey, tomorrow is another day, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...