Friday, August 26, 2011

Vacation: The Beauty of the Destination (and a link up)

Here is the last of the vacation posts. If you missed any, scroll back through and catch up people! Today is also the first day that I took the time to edit all of the photos I am posting. I just haven't had the opportunity or the drive to sit and edit all 300 photos the way I want to. I am working on it though. Slowly. So you all just got the bare bones photos. Sorry. But you got the idea. We had a wonderful time, and hope to have a vacation again next summer.
















Not to bad for taking a picture through aquarium glass, huh?













and then, she {snapped}        Imprintalish

4 comments:

  1. I love the beach shots...you should link up at my new linky party-it's my first photo challenge and I would love to see you there!http://imprintalish.blogspot.com/2011/08/frivolous-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very relaxing. I bet you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beach shots definitely not Ohio. That's my stomping grounds.~ Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fish shot and the beach shots are my favorites. The colors are captivating. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...