Thursday, December 15, 2011

Santa came to town

Last night was the Santa visit up at the firehouse. Here are the photos of the boys. Ethan did shockingly well. He cried when I put him on Santa's lap. When Ryan put him on Santa's lap, he was fine. Explain that to me! I totally expected him to cry with Santa. I guess I was half right, haha!






Remember me telling you about how Ethan got a black eye? Well if you look at the picture well enough, you can see his black eye. It is getting better, but taking a while.
Stayed busy this morning. I have a to do list a mile long. Stuff I need to get done before Christmas Eve. I am working on it. While the boys were eating lunch, I made a quick double batch of Chimichurri Sauce. I love that stuff!!!! We are having steak tonight, which is perfect for chimichurri! And I think Im going to make the pressure cooker mac and cheese to go with it. The boys will love that.
Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...