Saturday, December 31, 2011

My last post...

...of the year! Ha!
A lot of bloggers are doing a look back at their year in their posts today. Its really nice to see their recaps. But I am not. Why? Because I am way to lazy to do it. So...sorry. Just a boring ol wordy post from me.
Boys still have colds. But they aren't as bad. Ethan isn't snotting as much today as he was yesterday. Dylan isn't coughing as much either. We are staying in tonight. I will be surprised if we are able to stay awake and see the ball drop! I think we are going to go get pizza...somewhere and then later we are making a buffalo chicken dip and whatever else to snack on and hopefully stay awake. I don't know about the boys bedtime. It will just depend on how much they are driving me nuts. We may let them stay up later. Who knows.
I mentioned the rib dinner I was making the other night. Well the ribs came out tender and all that stuff, but the sauce mix that was in the crock pot with them wasn't all that good. Way to vinegary. It had potential, but eh...don't think I'd make it again. So Ive decided not to share it. If anyone is interested though, let me know and I can send it to you in case you are curious. Last night we finished off a bunch of leftovers. I've been so lazy about wanting to cook this week. I just haven't felt like it.
Its been a quick year. A pretty good year. Hopefully 2012 will be even better.


Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. happy new year!! we are gonna have a quiet night at home too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! and Happy New Year to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you and your family, Christina!
    I'm happy my baby and me came out of the cold we had just to welcom New Year in a good health!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you also, Ewa!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...