Monday, December 5, 2011

Is there a Rewind button?

Long morning. Its been raining for 24 hours now and still going strong. I hate it. We didn't do much over the weekend. I did make it out yesterday and did a few things. I got the boys their Christmas ornaments. I had a list for each boy of which ornament I wanted. All that was left was last choice. Guess I need to go out around Halloween and buy their ornaments so I can get the ones that I want. I checked 3 stores that sells those Hallmark ornaments and most were gone. Whatever, at least I found something cute.
Again, long morning today. Ethan did not sleep well last night, which means that I did not sleep well last night. I have had a headache (again) since yesterday evening. The frickin thing will not go away! Getting ready to leave this morning, I fell and rolled my ankle. I don't know how I did it, but I did. It hurts all the way up to my hip. Surprisingly there is no swelling. Just pain. We all managed to get out the door though and on time. With all of the trips in and out of the car, I have been soaked many times today. Ethan was cranky all morning which didn't help things. The kid just needs to sleep when he is supposed to and we'd all be happy. Id like to start the day again, with out the rain and without the pain.
Tomorrow we have to leave the boys at home to take care of some family business. One of my Aunts (thanks Donna) is going to come up in the morning to stay with them. And as usual, I am worried about how Ethan will get a long. Will he cry for 10 minutes or 3 hours? Its a given that he will cry. Just how long, I don't know. And I'm not so much concerned with his crying. My concern is with who has to listen to it. Who has to try to calm him down. I feel bad putting all of the screaming on to someone else. I feel bad anytime I leave him with someone other than Ryan. I feel bad for the other person. Ethan needs to get used to being with other people though. He needs to be ok with me leaving him every now and again. My poor Aunt. She will be so tired of Ethan after tomorrow. Send him some "no crying" vibes. And send me some "stop worrying about it, there is nothing you can do" vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...