Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bissell Perfect Sweep

I was offered a chance to try out this new sweeper from Bissell. I already own a steam mop from Bissell that I love. We bought it years ago. So, knowing how good Bissell products are, I decided to give it a try! The Bissell Perfect Sweep Turbo is a battery powered sweeper. Don't let the words "battery powered" scare you though. It is a rechargeable battery that offers 60 minutes of sweeping time! The sweeper takes up no storage room at all. When I got it, all I had to do was put the handle together. It took one minute to assemble! So easy. Then I let it charge. Really I couldn't wait to use it. Here's why:
We keep the dog's food in the corner of the kitchen. That dog can be so messy. The poor thing doesn't have much of a snout (she is a pug), so she tend to push food around quite a bit. So instead of having to pick up that food by hand or get out the big sweeper for a tiny mess, I used the Perfect Sweep to pick up the dog food! In less than a minute, the mess was gone. I also have found out that it is useful for the litter that the cat tends to track outside of the cat box. If for nothing else, that sweeper is worth gold cleaning up that cat litter! We only have one room in this whole house that has carpet. I will wear that sweeper out. You know another benefit to a small, lightweight sweeper? The upstairs. I struggle each time I have to lug the big sweeper up and down the stairs. Now, I have the Perfect Sweep, so that I don't have too. All we use the upstairs for is our bedroom. This sweeper is a fast and easy way to quickly clean the floors.
So once you clean up your little messes, it is easy to clean out the sweeper. The dirt container, simply pops off, you dump it in the trash, snap it back on and you are ready to go again. I have had this thing for about a week now. I love it. Really love it. I have used it in every room with a hard floor. It works great to pick up even the fine things like dog hair and cat hair.
You want to know what else is cool? YOU can save $5 off the price of the Perfect Sweep by going to Bissell.com and ordering the sweeper. At checkout just enter the code "perfectsweep" to get your $5 off!!! And, now, Bissell is offering free shipping with your sweeper purchase! You can also find the Perfect Sweep at Walmart, Kohls, Lowes, or Best Buy. But remember, if you want that $5 off, and free shipping, order from Bissell.com.
Here is my sweeper. Notice it does have dirt on it. I have been using it you know!
And here is the dirt container as I am pulling it off. So simple!
And a short video of me cleaning up a mess from the dog food. And of course my little shadow had to be right there. You will notice Ethan's toes haha!
If you want more details on the Perfect Sweep, check out Bissell's website HERE. You can also find Bissell on Facebook. And of course Twitter: @BISSELLclean.

2 comments:

  1. My bff has one of these, so I've seen it in action. I need one. maybe on my christmas list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats funny! I do love it though. I spilled sugar in the kitchen yesterday and it took care of it easily. That made my day, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...