Friday, December 23, 2011

Can't keep my eyes open

I haven't been sleeping well these last few nights. Really its nothing new I guess. It happens a lot. But I am tired. I just want a decent night sleep. I don't know if I will be able to stay awake this afternoon or not! Once the boys wake up, I still have quite a few things that I need to get done this evening before tomorrow. I just tried to do too much. My big mistake? Sugar cookies. They are too much work. Too much work for one stinking cookie. I still need to ice them. I've done dishes twice this morning. Too many dishes. I need to do more before dinner. And then of course will need to do more after dinner. I need a shower too.
Yes I am tired and yes I am complaining. But I do all of this because I want to. I look forward to it. Maybe next year I will just skip the sugar cookies though, haha!
I don't know when I will see you all again! Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...