Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Strawberry pickin

The weekend was a decent one. Saturday night, mom came over and watched the boys for us, and Ryan and I went out to dinner with another couple. We had such a nice dinner. We sat out on the patio at the restaurant, and ate slowly. It was so nice! After dinner we hit a couple of stores and ended up bowling a few games. I will say it again, it was so nice! Sunday Ethan woke with that fever. We didn't do anything that day. Monday the fever was gone, but he was very grumpy. Not sure why. I don't have a clue as to why he had a fever. Today he seems to be back to normal. Thankfully. Anyway, yesterday evening we went to pick strawberries. Ryan's mom kept Ethan though. Taking him wouldn't have worked to well I don't think!! So Ryan, Dylan, Ryan's Dad and I went. Ryan's dad ended up taking home over 13 pounds of berries and we took just over 14 pounds. Way too many if you ask me, but Ryan insisted. So I spent basically the entire morning, cleaning and cutting and storing them all. No more berries please!!

I took a few pictures to share!


Dylan & Daddy

 



Dylan & Papaw

If you haven't seen it yet, please scroll down to the previous post and look at the video I posted. It's cute! And will you click that cartoon lady on the right side to vote for me? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...