Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kids

Yesterday Dylan brought home one of the latest projects from school. I guess they had to share their interpretations of a recipe from us Moms. Then the teacher put into a book form. It was pretty cute. I had to laugh at the way they shared these recipes. I want to share some of them with you.
Jaydon's Mom's Mac & Cheese:
Put in oven for 5 mins on 3 degrees
Put in freezer for 4 minutes
Take it out
Eat

Gabby's Mom's fried chicken, hot pocket & side of Chili & Fries
Fried Chicken:
Roll chicken in flour
Put in skillet
Cook for 10 minutes on hot
Hot Pocket:
Take wrapper off
Put in oven on 3 degrees for 1 minute
Chili and Fries:Buy from Gold Star
Heat up

-Now that last part made me laugh out loud. How cute!

Lainey's Mom's Vegetable Soup
Open Can
Pour it into a pan
Cook for 10 minutes

Charity's Mamaw's Mac&Cheese, Peas, and Chicken
Mac&Cheese:
Put cheese on it
Stir
Cook for 3 minutes
Peas:
Stir them up
Smash some for baby brother
Chicken:Put in a pan
Put in oven
Leave it in for a minute and it just happens
Put it outside to cool

Now here is Dylan's entry:
Dylan's Mom's Chicken
Put chicken in a pan
Put it in the oven
Cook for 3 minutes
Wait in the living room

Aren't those just too funny! Interesting how kids see some things. I wish it only took a few minutes to cook dinner every night!

We are lucky again today. The sun is out and it is a nice day. There is a light breeze and its warm. Only a small chance of rain for most of the week. I can't tell you how much of a relief that is. I started to get things straightened back up around here, but once I got the kitchen floor mopped I ran out of steam. I am going to try to work on the living room once the kids are napping. Maybe. My congestion in back in my ears. It was gone yesterday and I felt fine. Overnight it came back and now everything I hear is muffled. It's more annoying than anything else. Ethan seems to be doing fine with his cold. Right now its just a runny nose and for the last 2 days it doesn't seem to be slowing him down at all. I think that's all for now. Have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...