Saturday, May 7, 2011

For now..

...the sun is shining. The wind is calm. Its nice out. But it is supposed to rain. Again. Ryan did get the yard mowed yesterday. He had to move the deck to the highest setting, so it needs to be done again, asap. But it doesn't look like that will be happening. I don't know if he will make it home from his meeting in time to mow it before the rains.

For now I feel half way decent. I have congestion in my nose, and now a slight cough, but the pains I felt yesterday are gone. And that I can live with. I hope to feel decent enough to jump back on the treadmill. I didn't do anything yesterday because I felt so miserable. Ryan came home just before lunch to grab Dylan. That was nice. Dylan enjoyed it and I was able to rest. Ethan played well by himself, and then went down for his nap. I never managed to sleep, but rested.

Now I am hoping that neither boy gets whatever I have/had. Id much rather be the sick one. They don't need that.

While Dylan was outside playing yesterday he found a bird's nest inside his playhouse. Ryan didn't know about it, until Dylan walked up to Ryan holding a nest full of babies. Sigh. Kids. And then later ran to Ryan to tell him that he found a snake and played with it! After further questioning, we aren't sure if it was a worm or a snake. Dylan said that it didn't try to bite him. Wouldn't a snake try to bite if someone picked him up? He wouldn't tell us what color it was. I am truly hoping it was a fat worm. Dylan has only seen a snake in the zoo but does know what they look like. And he of course has touched worms. Ick. But like I said, once we started asking about it, Ryan and I have no idea. Kids.

No big plans for the day. Ryan has to work this evening. I am just hoping to be over whatever this is shortly. Have a good Saturday all! Check back tomorrow for Mother's Day.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Being sick and having kids to take care of is not easy. I hope it was a worm too and not a snake, but that is kinda funny lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you feel better ASAP! there is nothing worse then a sick mommy. and i hope the kids don't get whatever you have either.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...