Sunday, May 15, 2011

Busy!

Just a short update. I still am missing my Thursday post. It makes me mad because it meant a lot to me. It was a vent, and so many of you reached out to me in comments and emails, and it meant a lot. I don't want you to think that I deleted it, because I didn't. Blogger had issues, and they say its fixed, but its obviously is not, since I am still missing stuff. Thank you all for reaching out to me. It did mean a lot. I did NOT delete the post. It vanished into Blogger land somewhere.
We have been quite busy this weekend. In and out. I will do a more detailed post when I get more time to sit and write it. Ethan still has his snotty nose, and I still have my congestion. But neither one of us is letting it get to us. Dylan is enjoying his weekend. I am sure he will not want to come home today. But all good things come to an end, haha!!! Ok, back tomorrow I imagine with a real post about the weekend.
And I normally don't mention it here, but see that icon over there on the right with the lady juggling various things? Can you click it and vote for me? I was getting great exposure by being on the first page of that website. I fell off the first page since Blogger took a crap the other day. So can  you click it please? It will help! Thanks. Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...