Sunday, May 29, 2011

A funny


Ryan took a video yesterday of our dog, Chloe. We found out a few days ago that she enjoys running on the treadmill. Why I have no idea. So this time, Ryan recorded it. You can hear a little bit of Dylan in the back towards the end. Trust me, this dog loves running on the treadmill. There was no forcing her to do it!!! Just click the play button to watch.


Ethan woke up with a fever this morning. I have no idea why. Sometime towards the end of the week he must have been exposed to something. I hope it doesn't last long, because he is a bear. But he really does not feel well at all. So we are not doing anything today. At least we aren't leaving the house. I really hope this fever goes away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...