Thursday, February 3, 2011

We have been knee deep in snot all week. Both boys have a cold. But, both are doing well with it. Ethan's cold is mainly a very very snotty nose. Dylan's cold is mainly post nasal drip and cough. Ethan is surprisingly sleeping very very well despite his nose and congestion. I have been wanting to get out so bad. But with both of them sick like this, its just not happening. By the time we got anywhere Ethan would be head to toe covered in snot. I have to constantly wipe his little nose to keep him from wiping it all over himself! And it is so cold out! 12 degrees right now, still windy, so who knows what the windchill actually is.
We just barely got clipped by that big storm that moved across the country. We got lucky. We did have ice. In some areas of the county it did bring down trees and power lines, but I am so thankful that it didn't make our power go out. We lose power on sunny days, so I am very surprised that we didn't lose it. Since then it has been very cold and extremely windy. I am so ready for summer. I want to be outside with the boys. And I can't wait until our beach vacation! The boys will love the pool and ocean. But its a little too early to be dreaming about summer. That dumb groundhog says it will be an early spring. He better be right. I know I could look it up, but I wonder how often he is right...hmm.
I've been slacking lately on pictures. Part of that is this stuck in the house thing we have going on. All the pictures look alike, because we can't get out. Sometimes it just gets to me. I have cabin fever. A big case of it. I got to the grocery store and that's it. It would do me a world of good to get out for a bit by myself. That hasn't happened in weeks. Many many weeks. Every mom needs time for herself. Unfortunately I don't get that very often. Cabin fever...I told you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...