Monday, February 7, 2011

I had a horrible weekend. You ever get that feeling where nothing you do is right? Nothing you do is enough? That's how I felt. I don't always feel this way. I do the best I can daily. I'm certainly not perfect. I will never be perfect. I am just me. As I started writing this I realized I really don't want to talk about it. Enough.
Today at school Dylan is decorating his shoe box for the valentines party they are having next Monday. He was pretty exciting to decorate the box this morning. This week, he and I will work on writing out his valentines cards for Monday. The boys are slowly getting over their colds. Dylan is coughing less, and Ethan is snotting less. Hopefully it wont be much longer before they are back to normal.
That's all for now I guess. Just in a slump. This post is so short its really almost pointless...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...