Saturday, October 1, 2011

How I Spent My Morning

So the assignment from this week's photo class was Abstract Color. I have been having an awful time with it. I don't do abstract well. I'm not that creative. But this morning I went to Google for some inspiration. And found it. So I spent the rest of the morning finding props and snapping photos. The funnest part of these photos was editing them. I can get a whole new look with just little tweak. Anyway, here are the photos I took. There are a lot...































There were a couple more, but these are the ones that I liked the best.

and then, she {snapped}



Imprintalish

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up at Frivolous Friday's! I love the colors that came through on your first set of shots...Hope you got to enjoy that bottle of wine! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...