Friday, October 7, 2011

I am around...

Still here. Still making it through. Trying to focus on things that make me happy and feel good. Its been a roller coaster week for me. I am so thankful for preschool mornings. Those days help out a lot. The weather has been amazing this week. We have spent quite a bit outside enjoying the last little bit of summer. I have been grilling dinner, holding on to that part of summer too. I am hoping for a decent saturday. If it goes like I hope it will, then it will be nice. But as we all know, things don't always go as planned. I hope everyone has a nice weekend....

2 comments:

  1. My way of making it through is baking :) Not the kind of baking that my husband likes or I do on weekly basics. It would be one more chore added to the list of "things to do today" [sigh!]

    I find a recipe I have never tried before and I do not care if my husband will like it or not. The most important thing is that I know I'll like it ;) My litte gift for myself. It really helps.

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy doing that too.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...