Tuesday, June 28, 2011

When is quiet time?

Allergies seem to be on high alert today. I can't stop sneezing and I am all clogged up. Yuck. Yesterday was exhausting. Ethan woke up shortly after 6 am again. And he was kind of a turd the whole day. The best part of the day was the evening, after dinner. He was most pleasant then. Today he slept a little later. But hey, guess what?! The freakin phone rang BEFORE 7am!!! Who does that? Who in the world calls another person before 7? Not me! But apparently this guy calls people that early. Of course, right on cue, Ethan wakes up after the phone rings. I don't think the phone actually woke him up. It usually doesn't. But still. *Yawn* I wanted to sleep!! I think that I am going to have to accept the fact that Ethan will be an early riser. I got spoiled with Dylan. Dylan, at this age, slept until 8am. He went to bed at 8pm and slept until 8am. Now listen, just because Ethan is an early riser and I just need to get used to it, it does not mean that I can't complain about it. I can complain about being up at 6 am for no reason if I want to.

This weekend is the July 4th holiday weekend. We have a very busy weekend. Maybe. Ryan may or may not be doing wheat this weekend. That's what he says anyway. I know nothing, except for what he says. So it could be a busy weekend, or not. We have a couple of family things and then a get together that we go to every year with friends. And right now it looks like it will be a hot weekend. I would be happier with 70s. But oh well I guess. I can't do anything about that. I need to run to the store and get food to make for the weekend. I just went to the grocery store yesterday, but didn't even think about the stuff for the weekend. With everything I need, there wouldn't have been enough room in my cart though. So no big deal.

After my last post about being disappointed in the lack of weight loss, I have gotten some advice, so thank you all and I will take it all to heart and give it a shot. I am trying to switch up the time on the treadmill as well. One day I will do a walk/run combo and the next I will stick to my power walking. I am trying to alternate those day by day. Although the running part is much harder on my body. Mainly my knees. So I am working at that slowly. I can't give up.

1 comment:

  1. Just a suggestion for you regarding your weight loss efforts and your sore knees. I know that cardio is important, but you can lose weight by strictly weight training, as long as you do a lot of reps. Just a thought for you...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...