Friday, June 11, 2010

We had a mini adventure yesterday. Ryan's parents came down and watched the boys while Ryan and I took our zoo to the vet. 2 cats, and 2 dogs. I really think we should qualify for a house call, but vets don't do that anymore. Anyway, we put the cats in their own carriers. The big dog, Jed, in the back of the truck, and the little one, Chloe, on the floor by my feet. The cats screamed the whole ride. That was mildly amusing. Everyone checked out fine. I am so glad we only have to do that once a year. We got some medicine to hopefully help one of the cats stop vomiting. We will give it a go and see if the stuff works. I'm crossing my fingers it does. So on the way back, Ryan's radio went off and with a call for carbon monoxide. So I dropped him off at the fire station so he could go on the run. I drove home and unloaded the zoo, changed, fed Ethan, he napped for a few minutes, and then made a quick dinner for everyone. I finally got my shower after Dylan went to bed.
Ethan's naps are still all over the place. The radio doesn't seem to make a difference one way or another. After breakfast the boys and I ran to town for a quick Walmart trip. From 7:30 this morning until 11:30 Ethan only slept 10 minutes while we were in the store. He then took a quick nap after lunch. He's napping again now. He seems so tired.
Nothing big this weekend. A friend of mine is having a birthday party for her boy turning 2. So we will go there Saturday evening. Sunday Ryan works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...