Saturday, June 26, 2010

Still no bottle. I am out of ideas. I can only keep trying. It is very frustrating for me right now. I took him to Ryan's parent this morning, because they were home. I thought maybe a different environment, and people he doesn't see everyday would help. They both tried, with no success. So this morning nursed him when we got up, just before 7, then at some point he took a nap. As soon as he woke up we left. He didn't take that bottle. So by the time we got back here and I nursed him he had gone 5.5 hours without eating. He is so stubborn! The bottle is just like his pacifier. I don't know why he stopped taking a bottle.
We went outside for a little while this evening. Still very hot. Even though Dylan loves the outside, I think it was too hot for him. He didn't last long before he was ready to come back in. The sweat was dripping down his face. So we came back in and I got both boys bathed. Ethan wants to be asleep right now, but no matter what I do he won't stay asleep for more than 10 minutes. Evenings are hard. He always fusses and ends up in a meltdown. Last nights consisted of him crying for near 45 mins. Nothing I did worked. He just eventually quit. It was rough on me. Its only a matter of time before he starts tonight's meltdown. Really it never fails. Anyway, just wanted to post a bottle update. No luck!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...