Thursday, June 24, 2010

My posts have been rather negative lately. Sorry about that. Sometimes its all there is to talk about though! Ethan apparently doesn't want to take a bottle now. I have tried everything I know of to get him to take one. I have searched the internet for advice as well. The only thing left for me to try is to get another bottle type. I am planning on getting a bottle with a nipple just like his pacifier. I'm hoping that will work. Knowing how this stubborn little boy operates, it wouldn't surprise me if that didn't work either. Tomorrow I should be able to go out and get what I want. We'll see.
Not much else going on really. No new teeth yet with Ethan. Nothing planned for the weekend. I am probably still going to be working on getting Ethan to accept a bottle, so I don't really plan on going anywhere. If I want to stop nursing, he has to take one. So that is my priority for the time being. Ryan is off this weekend, as of now, thankfully.
Hmmm. Still negative isn't it!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...