Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Slow Week

Its only Tuesday. Yesterday must have been the slowest day in history. Tomorrow Dylan finally goes back to school.
I sat down to write this post and it has taken me 10 minutes to write that first sentence. I am so fricking tired. So now I decided to cut it short. We converted Ethan's high chair to a booster last night before dinner. Dinner was a little distracted because it was something different and he kept pushing away from the table. But lunch today was much better. Here are a couple of photos. I made spaghetti for lunch. And because of that, lunch was immediately followed by a bath...

Sorry they aren't the best quality. They were taken quickly with my cell phone. And I swear that MY phone takes the worst pictures ever. I have so many issues with this phone....I hate it. Anyway, notice in the first picture, he has a fork. He just doesn't use it. I remind him everyday. And he listens for 2 bites or so and then goes back to using his hands...Dinner is never clean around here.

2 comments:

  1. it really does feel like a slow week! owen never uses a spoon or a fork, he throws it on the ground. haha. our meals are always messy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My phone takes terrible pics too.
    Hard when it's easy to have that one hand and not a big camera.
    I hope you get some good rest!!

    BTW :I found your blog through Seeing Purple Star's blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...