Friday, January 13, 2012

Did I Speak too Soon?

 *Sigh*
Well I posted yesterday about how we were coming out of the fog. I've been up since 4:30 this morning with Ethan. He had thrown up twice. Ugh!!! So I got him cleaned up and brought him into the living room in hopes of him going back to sleep on my chest. He only slept for about 30 more minutes and was up playing. I could barely keep my eyes open, but he was wired. I went in to get Dylan up for the day to get him moving so one of us could take him to school. When I went in, and the bucket we had in his room (in case he got sick) was sitting on his bed. I asked him if he puked. He said he almost puked. Almost was enough for me. I called the school and told him that he wasn't going to be there. Now, *knock on wood* there hasn't been any more puke today. I am so surprised too. But it wouldn't surprise me if it showed up again. I thought for sure we were done. Guess not. I don't know what caused either of them to get sick again overnight. I am just so done with this crap.
And I know that it is Friday and that I should be showing my photo for my project 52. I snapped a couple yesterday of the snow, but they are still on the camera, and I haven't looked at them since I snapped them. I still have until Saturday to get a decent shot if those aren't anything special. Honestly, I have high hopes of tonight's dinner being lovely enough to show off. If it all turns out, I will pass it along. If its a failure, you will hear about that too!
Have a good weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...