Thursday, September 30, 2010

Not much to talk about. The guys are finally getting back into the fields after the 3 day (or so...don't really remember) rain delay. The boys are good. Ethan has had a snotty nose off and on for a few days. Some days it runs, others it doesn't. Who knows. He is doing fine with it though. Dylan is ok. He had a decent day at school. They said that a boy bit him in the arm. There was no mark, and honestly, I don't see it as a big deal. Kids will be kids, and like I said, there was no mark, so it happens. He said he didn't cry. Last week at school, he pushed a kid down and tossed a toy and hit someone, so its almost like Karma getting him. What goes around, comes around.
Dylan's birthday gifts arrived this week. We got him a little John Deere wheelbarrow, and a little LeapFrog writing toy. I have yet to get either one out of the box yet to look at it. I don't want to show him what they are before his birthday. From the looks of the wheelbarrow box it looks like I have to put it together. I can't tell how big it actually is either. That should be fun.
Here are a few pictures from harvest last week:

1 comment:

  1. lol, Rob texted me an almost-identical picture as the 2nd picture last night.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...