Monday, September 6, 2010

Well Ethan is feeling better. He's been better for a few days now. So I'm glad we got past that. He did get a bit of the rash, but it was no big deal. Over the weekend, Ryan's sister took Dylan for a day and we left Ethan with Ryan's parents. That was the first time that Ethan has been away from me for a night. He did well, and so did I! I needed that bit of a break too. He can be very exhausting. Ryan and I ran some errands on Saturday and then went to dinner. We went to a place in Cincinnati that had been featured on that Food Network show, Diners Drive-ins and Dives. It was very busy, but since we didn't have any kids with us, we decided to just wait the hour. I'm glad we did. Who knows when we would get a chance to do that again. Its not a place I would think of as kid friendly. Its not fancy or anything, just small, noisy, and no high chairs. Sunday Ryan worked. I went to pick Ethan up that morning, and stayed for lunch, and waited for Dylan to come back. They took Dylan to a place with model trains and trains to ride on and play with. I was told he had a good time, so that's all that matters.
We aren't doing anything today either. Its just another normal day. No big plans for the week. All I want is for everyone to stay healthy! No more sickies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...