Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Why is it 90 some degrees in late September? Shouldn't it only be in the 70s?
Dylan is spending the day with daddy and papaw in the combine today. Ethan and I ran to town to get a few things. Dylan got in trouble a couple of times at school on Monday. Not good. I feel so bad when he gets in trouble. I feel like it is a direct reflection on me. I felt embarrassed. I really couldn't get anything out of him. He didn't want to talk about it at all. I tried to get him to talk about it, but so far nothing.
Dylan's birthday is next month. Its hard to believe that he will be 4 years old. I am still trying to figure out what we are going to do this year.
Ethan is so close to crawling. He has been holding himself differently when he is on his tummy lately. By doing this he can scoot himself backwards. Of course that it is not the direction he wants to go, so he gets frustrated. If he would just figure out how to go forwards, he would be a lot happier!
I had in my head a bunch of stuff to say, but I'm a little distracted. That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...