Friday, September 24, 2010

Keeping busy. Both boys are napping. Yay! I am relaxing. Yesterday both of them napped at the same time, and I napped too. Today I don't feel like napping, but it is nice to have the time to myself. All the machines are moved down this way, so they are starting on the beans here. Hopefully it all goes well and they can be done down here in a week or so. The sooner they get all of this done, the sooner we can actually see daddy again.
Dylan got a cough from his allergies the other day when he spent the day with daddy in the combine. Today it seems almost gone. The kid just loves being in there with Ryan, but his nose does not! Dylan has it coming from both sides. Ryan has allergies, and so do I, so he was doomed.
I am getting my pictures developed from our little vacation. I think if I had it my way, we would go somewhere at least 2 times a year. I just love traveling, and getting away. I hope we get to take the boys on a summer vacation next year. Why can't money grow on trees? Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...