Monday, August 30, 2010

I feel like poo! Headache, again. Not too painful though. But my back, OUCH! It is killing me for some reason. It hurts so bad to sit on the floor to play with Ethan. It hurts to lean over to pick him up. I get minor relief when I lay down. I have no idea what I have done to it, but I had to have hurt something somehow. We didn't do much this weekend, as always, but really it was a nice weekend. Pleasant is the best way to put it.
Dylan refused to leave today when I picked him up from school. He couldn't wait to get out the door this morning, so I should have known he would put up a fight. When I got there, they were all outside. He saw me and ran for this little plastic playhouse they have. I had to crouch in that thing and pull him out. I was not happy to say the least. Anytime they are outside he fights me. If they are inside, its usually fine.
Ethan has his fifth tooth just starting to poke through the gums. You can't really see it yet, but man you can feel it. It has to hurt him. But he has been doing ok for the most part.
Getting closer to our vacation! Yay! And this weekend, Ryan's sister is planning to take Dylan for a night. That will be nice too! Saturday (I think...I don't have a calender by me) is our 6th anniversary too! It should be a nice weekend! Looking forward to this weekend will help me get through Ethan's grumps and Dylan's tantrums this week...I hope! Nothing else. Going to try to entertain Ethan.

1 comment:

  1. Yuck I am having the bad back pain too from being on the floor and it stinks! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...