Friday, August 27, 2010

Headache...yet again. Everyday this week. Nice. Yesterday was decent. Ryan took Dylan with him all day. Dylan loves doing that. I got a couple of things done around here. I could have done more, but Ethan wasn't having it. Since I wasn't paying full attention to him, he didn't want me to continue. We went to town to get a couple of things. I took a gamble and put him in the seat of the shopping cart. I dragged my shopping cart cover out and stuck it on and put him in and strapped him down. He enjoyed it. Kind of. Halfway through the store he got tired of sitting there. Guess I can't blame him. Carts aren't what I would call comfy. So anyway, he started fussing so I busted out of there before he had a total meltdown. Guess for a little while longer, he will have to sit in his carrier. So I wasn't able to get half of what I wanted.
Today Ryan took Dylan again. 2 days in a row, how did I get so lucky?! Too bad this headache is kicking my butt. I tried to nap while Ethan napped, but it didn't work. I could not fall asleep from the pain. I had more stuff that I needed to get done around here, but that's not going to happen. No big plans for the weekend. I would be very happy if my headache went away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...