Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ethan is 7 months old today. Hard to believe. He woke up on his birthday morning in a bad mood. He cried (for no known reason) the entire time I was making Dylan breakfast. Dylan did his best to talk to him and calm him down, but Ethan was not having it. Normally Ethan responds well to Dylan. Not today. So now he is down for a very early nap. Ethan is getting good at sitting by himself. He has been for a while now, but still launches himself backwards from time to time. I can now sit him on the floor with some toys and let him play. I always sit him in front of a chair so that when he does go backwards, the chair catches him. Doing that allows me to sit in front of him and play with him and talk to him. So last night I gave him his first bath in the kitchen sink. He seemed very interested in the water. Baths will be easier now that I don't have to use that baby bath tub. I just lay a towel in the sink to keep him from sliding around. There are some pictures of him in the sink and then a couple of him on the floor playing.












Dylan had a good day at school on Monday. While they were outside, he sat in some water. Soaked his shorts right through to the underwear. When I picked him up, I noticed he was in his backup clothes, and I thought for sure that he peed his pants. Luckily that was not the case. If there is water around, Dylan will find it and play with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...