Saturday, August 21, 2010

We took Ethan to get his pictures taken yesterday. He didn't cooperate as long as I thought he would. He wanted to grab everything. They took a few pictures with one shirt on, and then I changed his shirt for another look. After only a couple of shots, he spit up on that shirt, so we had to go back to the other shirt. I thought for sure he would love it with someone talking to him. Not so much. We tried to get a shot with both boys too. I wasn't sure how that one would work out. It could have been better but we did get a picture. We sat Dylan down, then put Ethan in front of Dylan. When Ethan would lean back, so would Dylan. Then trying to get them both to look at the camera at the same time wasn't easy. Oh well, we did get some good shots, so that's all that matters.
I have just been having a rough time of things in the last few days. Ethan has been so fussy. It really takes its toll on me. I know he has a tooth coming through, and I give him ibuprofen for it, but it doesn't seem to help, or maybe it does help with the pain, and he is still in a bad mood...I really don't know. I don't know what I am doing wrong, but obviously I'm missing something. Fussy, is really putting it lightly most days. It's much more than that. It really wears me down. Maybe it shouldn't but, it does. I can't even leave the room or he starts screaming his head off. At times, all I have to do is turn my back and he is wailing. It's hard to listen to the crying ALL THE TIME. I have a hard time getting things done, because he won't stay happy long enough, or I can't leave the room to do what I need to do. Like I said, I must be missing something but I don't know what that could be. Its hard. I get myself so stressed out about the whole situation. Again, I know I shouldn't but I do, that's just the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...