Saturday, May 1, 2010

It was a nice day outside yesterday. Despite the 30 mph wind gusts, it was so warm. I took the boys out to play. Dylan was of course happy as a clam. I stuck Ethan in his carrier and then onto the stroller. It worked out well this time. I thought for sure he'd throw a fit, because he isn't a fan of his carrier. He ended up falling asleep at some point. I took a few pictures with my cell phone and uploaded them. So the pictures aren't a great quality, but you get the idea anyway!






I personally felt a little better yesterday. The sun and weather helped out a little. Today, for some reason I'm back to feeling crummy. It is raining out and has been since we woke up this morning. It is supposed to continue raining all day and tomorrow as well. I'm really am blaming my mood on hormones. Honestly there is no other logical explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...