Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm just having one of my gloomy days. I know that there is no real reason for me to feel this way, yet I could probably give you a cop-out list. But I won't. I don't like feeling this way, but I can't get myself out of it when I feel this way. We went outside for a little while, but Ethan was quick to get snotty and red eyed. Poor thing. Whatever was in the air today was really getting to him.
Ethan is a very touchy baby. He will reach out and grab for anything he finds interesting. I enjoy watching him when he wants to touch something. You can see the focus on his face. He does get mad when he can't get that object in his mouth though! He has been such a fun an enjoyable baby.
Dylan bless his heart is such a good boy. I know he has his days when he can really get to me, but overall, he is very good. He doesn't really act out when I'm focusing on Ethan. He seems to understand how much attention a baby really needs, and is ok with that. I am so proud of him for being so understanding. He really is amazing.
Not much on the plate for this weekend. Ryan works all weekend. Mom is coming over for lunch on Sunday, but that's it.
Not much of a point to this post really. I'm just waiting on Ethan to fall asleep for a short nap before I get dishes done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...