Monday, July 19, 2010

Well, we had a decent weekend. Saturday, I took Dylan to spend the night with my mom. He was thrilled. He drove me nuts from the moment he woke up that day until we got there. He was ready to go spend the day with Mamaw Meese. That's what he calls her, and I'm guessing that's how you would spell it! Haha. Ryan's mom and dad kept Ethan for a few hours then while Ryan and I went out. It was nice to have sometime together. We picked Ethan up that evening, and went and picked Dylan up on Sunday.
Took Dylan to school this morning, then got groceries and then took Ethan to his 6 month check up. Ryan's mom picked Dylan up from school for me. Ethan's appointment went fine. He got a few shots. He cried for the second and third shots, but calmed down quickly. He weighs 16 pounds 3 ounces, and is 27 inches long. His weight puts him in the 45th-50th percentile and his height is in the 75th percentile. It was a quick visit because there were no problems, thankfully. He will go back once he is 9 months. That puts us into October. That is also when Dylan will need to be seen for his 4 year checkup. Not sure how I am going to handle that. I imagine it will have to be separate appointments. I'm not sure if they will even do joint visits like that. Im sure there is more, but I can't think of it right now. Its been a long day already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...