Thursday, July 15, 2010

We haven't been up to much lately. Hanging out. The boys are both good. Ethan has had a couple of off days. It happens. I am still working on giving him solids. Hit and miss really. He seems ok with the rice cereal, and doesn't seem to care for sweet potatoes. I will get a fruit next time I am out and see how that goes. Really though, he still pushes most of it back out with his tongue. So he may not be physically ready for it yet. He has his 6 month check up on Monday so I will run it by his doc then. I'm honestly not all that worried about it right now. He is getting anywhere from 5-6 bottles a day, no more than 6 ounces a bottle, and most of the time, he doesn't take the whole 6 ounces. So obviously he is being fed enough. So I'm just hanging back with the whole solids thing. He will eat it in time. I can't believe that he will be 6 months old this weekend! He won't be my baby for long and that is so sad! I got the jumperoo out and up a couple of weeks ago, and until yesterday he hated it. He would cry as soon as I put him in it. Yesterday he finally figured out what to do in it, and he loves it. He smiles as big as he can and just bounces and bounces. Its adorable. Dylan loved that thing too.
Dylan had a good day at school on monday. Sometimes when he says things I swear he is older than 3. He has moments where he is too smart for his own good! It gets him in trouble! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...