Friday, July 9, 2010

Since it wasn't 100 degrees outside this morning, I went out and put Ethan's swing on the play set. He didn't seem thrilled, but he didn't seem to mind either. He was just along for the ride. He sat there very contently for a while, even though it still felt miserable out there. I swear the humidity was near 100%.
Before we went outside, Dylan was going though some of his toys, and found a small bad. He took the bag and put his toy coins from a piggy bank in it, and told me he was going on vacation. When I asked him where he was going, he said "Word World" which is a PBS show...then he went to his room for his vacation. Funny. When it was time to go out, I asked him if he could come back from vacation to go outside. He brought his bag back and said, yeah I guess. That's about all for now!
I took the pictures with my cell phone, so they aren't the best, but I didn't feel like coming back in for the camera.





I had to take down one of the swings to put Ethan's up. When I put that one back into the barn, I opened the door, and a giant toad jumped in front of me. I almost peed my pants. It scared me to death. Did not expect something to be there at my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...