Friday, April 17, 2009

Welcome to our world!

Ok, I don't have much time to post but I wanted to pop with an update. We have a new member to the family. A clumsy tiny baby girl pug, who we have named Chloe. We picked her up yesterday eve, so this is the first full day of life with us. She didn't do too bad last night. I got up twice to let her pee and she did cry here and there, but that is to be expected. We are of course trying to house train, so I have to keep one eye on her at all time to catch her, hopefully before she goes! I can't really say how its going, as this is just day one. I took some pictures so I hope to get them posted very soon. Hopefully in the next couple of days.
Ryan has also made progress on Dylan's play set! Yay!
Ok, more on Dylan and Chloe later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...